Intuit Risk Assessment IT Group Tasks
Researchthe following items to assist in negotiating an appropriate risk assessment for the budget of Intuit, Inc.s cloud-based applications project:
· Past and present incidents, in order to plan for threats that might come in the future
· Risk trends in the real world (new threats, new viruses, undiscovered flaws and vulnerabilities, etc.)
· Appropriate tools to gather incident data and reporting tools to protect information assets, such as malware protection, antivirus software, network firewalls, two-factor authentication, etc.
· Requirements that must be done by an independent party, such as a penetration test or audit
· Training for users (need budget and cooperation from other departments)
Createa first draft of the risk assessment that you will present to the c-suite in your meeting.
Note: You may refer to the risk assessments you completed individually in the Wk 5 Risk Assessment assignment. As a group, identify the top risks that the project team should focus on.
Risk Assessment Table
Completethe table below to brainstorm risks to Intuit Inc.s cloud-based application project.
· Low (L): minimal impact to finance and time to completion?
· Medium (M): medium impact to finance and time to completion?
· High (H): high impact that may jeopardize the success of the project?
Likelihood of Event?
· Certainty: 90100% chance of happening??
· Likely: 7089% chance of happening??
· Somewhat likely: 4069% chance of happening??
· Unlikely: 039% chance of happening?
Risk Risk Level L/M/H Likelihood of Event Mitigation Strategy
Recommendations of Top 3 Risks for Mitigation
Writeyour recommendations of the top 3 risks to focus on, as well as the strategies to mitigate those risks.